The Bakers Pride® model Y-800-DSP extra-wide gas pizza oven is perfect for display cooking and exhibition kitchens. This oven is designed to be built in behind a decorative facade of brick, stone, or tile. Front and side skirts allow tile or stone to be easily installed around the legs, while a dome top accent finishes off the old-world look. You also have the choice to simply display the oven in stainless steel or finish with black-powder-coated control panels and hardwood door handles for an elegant presentation.
This model is constructed with heavy-duty, .25″ angle iron frame, which is fully welded to allow for double-stacking. The oven chamber features a Lightstone fibrament deck with 8″ deck height and independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers for perfectly balanced results.
Options are available to suit the configuration of your kitchen, such as side-mounted controls and special-height legs.
Features at a glance
- 120,000 total BTUH
- Natural or LP gas
- 300–650°F temperature range
- One Lightstone fibrament deck (2” thick)
- 8″ deck height
- Dome top accent
- Independently controlled top and bottom heat dampers
- Combination gas controls with valve, regulator, and pilot safety
- Heavy-duty, slide-out flame diverters
- All stainless steel exteriors, aluminized steel interiors
- Stainless steel or trimmed with black-powder-coated panels and hardwood door handles
- Front and side skirts for mounting tile or stone
- Spring-balanced, fully insulated doors
- Left-side or rear 3/4″ NPT gas connection
- Heavy-duty steel legs finished with durable Bakertone
- Fully insulated throughout
- Two-year limited warranty